Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well let's see what happened

We made this christmas card, but I'm not sure any of us ever sent it out



Sold a bunch of crap on craigslist in anticipation of moving in w Erin


A hit'mon' from portland brought me viso in a bottle, I felt really leet drinking them but no one cared


Some boring shit happened in the lab


The power went out and everyone was grumbling on a dark and frozen winter afternoon


Later that night, santa became a forced meme in fremont

I got drunk and fucked up Erin's walls in an attempt to help her remove her grid of glued on mirrors

Woke up in a stupor, moved some boxes, and spent most of christmas morning searching for a lost car key in an empty apartment - oh, there it is behind that wooden dowel on the windowsill

As some say, it could always be worse: some crazy bum got 2/5ths of the way through making this and gave up

then much much later the sun came out and I walked to work from my new place

No comments:

Post a Comment